Choose the spartan
The Spartan adds a new dimension to rotationally molded spas. It combines styling, comfort, ambience, serviceability and exceptional massage all in one truly portable and affordable spa. As its name suggests, the Spartan is a true leader in roto mold spa design. It’s sleek, modern design not only exudes practical features, but it also blusters with features like a back lit, cascading waterfall, external LED sconce lighting, hand recesses for easy portability and 100% accessibility to the plumbing and equipment. With unequaled comfort, ambience and practicality, the Spartan delivers a truly gratifying spa ownership experience.
The Spartan seating allows for versatility. You can relax in either of the two body-conforming captain’s chairs. One chair is 2” wider and 2” deeper than the other to accommodate different body shapes and sizes. Both chairs are equipped with armrests. A full width bench seat enables barrier free movement in the spa and its curved ends enable it to double as a lounger. The Spartan also contains a step for easier and safer entering and exiting to and from the spa. This step also doubles as a cool down seat so you don’t have to exit the spa if you’re feeling a bit warm.
The Spartan is a true “Plug & Play” portable spa. It needs no special site preparation. The bottom of the Spartan is totally protected and the spa can be set on any solid level surface. No electrician is needed. The Spartan comes standard with a 15’, 120V GFCI protected cord that is ready to be plugged into a dedicated 15amp standard wall receptacle. For those who plan to use their spa for long periods of time in cold weather, it can also be converted to 240V operation for better heating efficiency.
The Spartan is very portable. It weighs approximately 320 lbs., dry weight, and it has built in hand recesses for easy lifting and handling. It can easily be transported in the back of most pick-up trucks, on a small trailer or in a moving truck so you don’t ever have to worry about leaving your spa behind again. If you are looking for simplicity, comfort, quality, portability and affordability, then you need to join the Spartan force.
An experience where strength meets comfort!
Spartan: where strength meets comfort!
No site preparation required
The Spartan can sit on any solid, level surface.
Eco-Energy Saver System
Friction heating that reduces heater use and saves you money.
Polyethylene will not hold bacteria and it is virtually indestructible. It won’t crack or chip in cold weather or get waterlogged. Your spa could last forever.
4 Season Use
Yes, even winter!
With highly efficient Thermofoil insulation, the Spartan was built for use in all seasons. A 240 V connection is recommended for optimal heating performance.
Plug & Play
Your Spartan is a Plug & Play spa. It is equipped with a 120V, GFCI-protected, 15' electrical power cord for immediate and simple connection to your power source. No electrician required.
- The innovative design of the jets maximizes the power;
- All types of massages are possible, in all positions;
- Relaxation guaranteed.
- Adjustable waterfall with the brilliance of LED backlighting;
- Set the speed of the overflow;
- Choose your favorite light pattern.
Air Control Button
- Easy-to-use air button;
- Increases the power of the jets in the spa;
- Allows for different levels of whirlpools, which are essential to the spa experience.
- A hermetic curtain is formed around the spa by a thick, reflective, high-performance film that keeps the heat in and the cold out;
- The insulation of your spa is ensured by obtaining this efficient “thermal cabin effect”;
- You will be able to use your spa in winter, even in very cold temperatures;
- A 240V connection is recommended for optimal heating performance.
- In order to reduce the electrical consumption of the Spartan spa, we have integrated two InnovaFlow adapters, a unique, simple and efficient device that is paired with the traditional water heater;
- The InnovaFlow system naturally generates heat by causing friction between the molecules in the water as it circulates;
- As a result, less energy is required of the water heater, resulting in energy savings.
Plug & Play 120V or 240V conversion
- Available as a basic 120 volt connection in a standard residential outlet;
- No electrician required for basic connection;
- If needed, can be converted to 240 volt connection – must be performed by a certified electrician.
A Variety of Lighting
- In order to create the most relaxing environment, we have equipped the Spartan spa with an illuminated waterfall and outdoor lights;
- The energy source of the light will offer you exceptional moments of relaxation;
- The LED lights give you several choices of colors and rhythms.
No Site Preparation
- Install on a solid, level surface;
- No concrete or wood base required;
- Our spas are self-supporting and they are made of one solid piece (monocoque).
This explains why you don’t have to do any complicated preparation before installation.
Your Spartan is equipped with plumbing components and electrical equipment manufactured by the leaders in our industry, like Balboa, CMP, LX, and Rising Dragon. These components are not only reliable, but they are available from many sources for maintenance and replacement if needed.
The structure of our spa is made of the best possible material, polyethylene:
- Virtually indestructible and lightweight;
- Does not retain bacteria and prevents their growth;
- Completely sealed and protected base;
- Easy to maintain material.
Easy Access for Maintenance
- The equipment is easily and quickly accessible behind the removable panels on each side of the spa;
- The spa is well suited for maintenance and service.
Easy to Move and Handle
- The Spartan spa is so light that two to four people can lift it;
- Transport it on a small trailer or in the back of a pickup truck and say goodbye to shipping costs!
- A quick start guide allows you to place it, fill it and enjoy it immediately.
Made in Canada
The Spartan spa was designed, developed and manufactured in Canada, more precisely in the Pür Spas factory located in Drummondville, in the heart of the province of Québec, where over 150 employees work in state-of-the-art facilities.
Contact us for more information. Please select the appropriate area for your message, in the "subject" selection.